| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Linguere in February is hot at 26.65 °C (79.97 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35.5 °C (95.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.8 °C (64 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in February is 17.7 °C (31.9 °F).
- The weather in February is arid. An airy 1.1mm (0in) of fluid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 11:26 long and the longest day is 11:47 long with an average length of 11:36.
Check the distance to and compare the Linguere February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Linguere, Senegal
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Linguere:
- Tidjikdja, Mauritania - 527.2 kms (327.6 miles) NE
- Podor, Senegal - 142.6 kms (88.6 miles) N
- Matam, Senegal - 202.3 kms (125.7 miles) E
- Kayes, Mali - 409.9 kms (254.7 miles) ESE
- Tambacounda, Senegal - 236.8 kms (147.1 miles) SE
- Kolda, Senegal - 278.5 kms (173 miles) S
- Kenieba, Mali - 504.7 kms (313.6 miles) ESE
- Kedougou, Senegal - 442.2 kms (274.8 miles) SE
- Labe, Guinea - 545.1 kms (338.7 miles) SE
- Boke, Guinea - 495.5 kms (307.9 miles) S