| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Linguere in July is very hot at 30 °C (86 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35.8 °C (96.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24.2 °C (75.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in July is 11.6 °C (20.9 °F).
- The weather in July is dryish. Just 89.4mm (3.5in) of water is transfered.
- The shortest day is 12:48 long and the longest day is 13:01 long with an average length of 12:55.
Check the distance to and compare the Linguere July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Linguere, Senegal
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Linguere:
- Tidjikdja, Mauritania - 527.2 kms (327.6 miles) NE
- Podor, Senegal - 142.6 kms (88.6 miles) N
- Matam, Senegal - 202.3 kms (125.7 miles) E
- Kayes, Mali - 409.9 kms (254.7 miles) ESE
- Tambacounda, Senegal - 236.8 kms (147.1 miles) SE
- Kolda, Senegal - 278.5 kms (173 miles) S
- Kenieba, Mali - 504.7 kms (313.6 miles) ESE
- Kedougou, Senegal - 442.2 kms (274.8 miles) SE
- Labe, Guinea - 545.1 kms (338.7 miles) SE
- Boke, Guinea - 495.5 kms (307.9 miles) S