| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Linguere in May is very, very hot at 31.7 °C (89.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 40.8 °C (105.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.6 °C (72.7 °F).
- In May the average daily temperature variation/ range is 18.2 °C (32.8 °F).
- The weather in May is bone dry. An airy 0.7mm (0in) of H2O is transfered.
- The shortest day is 12:40 long and the longest day is 12:57 long with an average length of 12:49.
Check the distance to and compare the Linguere May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Linguere, Senegal
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Linguere:
- Tidjikdja, Mauritania - 527.2 kms (327.6 miles) NE
- Podor, Senegal - 142.6 kms (88.6 miles) N
- Matam, Senegal - 202.3 kms (125.7 miles) E
- Kayes, Mali - 409.9 kms (254.7 miles) ESE
- Tambacounda, Senegal - 236.8 kms (147.1 miles) SE
- Kolda, Senegal - 278.5 kms (173 miles) S
- Kenieba, Mali - 504.7 kms (313.6 miles) ESE
- Kedougou, Senegal - 442.2 kms (274.8 miles) SE
- Labe, Guinea - 545.1 kms (338.7 miles) SE
- Boke, Guinea - 495.5 kms (307.9 miles) S